The LG Washer Error Code IE Indicates to the Water Supply Error. It means that the washer is unable to get water for washing dishes. It can be due to many reasons but mainly due to the broken water inlet valve or clogged drain hose. It is also possible that the water supply may have come frozen due to extreme cold outside. So, you can also wait until the weather become warm enough to have a free flow of water through the supply hoses.
How To Solve LG Washer Error Code IE
Before the screen shows the error, the clothes washer works exceptionally, and the wash cycle has begun; however, the LG washer won’t fill. Or on the other hand, you can hear humming; however, next to no water is entering the machine. It isn’t sufficient to run the whole cycle. When an error happens in the LG clothes washers without a showcase, the pointers “Wash” “Pre-wash” flicker of light. The IE error implies that your clothes washer fills gradually (the error happens following 4 minutes), or the washer won’t fill by any means.
Reason for IE error code in your LG washer
There can be a couple of reasons why the IE or 1E error code can show in your LG Washer Error Code IE. The IE error code on the LG washers show is demonstrating water didn’t fill the tub or it didn’t fill appropriately in the allocated time. This can be from a broken water inlet valve, supply hose issue, kinked water hoses, the valves to the washer are not “open”, or there might be a correspondence or wiring outfit issue. Each of these issues can make your LG washer show the error code IE. Beneath, you will get an explanation of what to check and how to fix and clear the problem of IE error code.
Reasons for LG Washer IE issue
The washer shows the LG Washer Error Code IE, when:
- The fill valve is cracked. You don’t get any water if the valve doesn’t open on schedule. The equivalent is additionally the situation if the valve opens somewhat – insufficient for the machine to work appropriately.
- The weight switch is broken. For this situation, you will hear the water being siphoned in, yet the system will, in any case, show the IE error code.
- The electronic controller glitches. If the control board comes up short, all the parts can’t work without it.
What to check-in machine and how to clear the LG washer IE or 1E error code
- Check to be certain the supply hose isn’t stuck excessively far down the standpipe. (If it is excessively far down, at that point the water may fill and drain time)
- Check and be sure the hot and cold water inlet valves are entirely open.
- Watch that the hot and cold water supply hoses are not bowed, harmed, or stopped up with hard water.
- The filter might be clogged.
You should turn off the hot and cold water flexibly taps or valve and fitting off the water gulf hoses from the washer. Ensure that you have a basin or any sort of holder to drain out the rest of the water that is discharged from the hoses. You should investigate the inlet filter on the valves of the washer and inspect whether there are any mineral stores or food particles which might obstruct them. If the filter on the inlet valves or hoses has been obstructed, you should evacuate and clean them appropriately to get rid of LG Washer Error Code IE.
The most effective method to fix it
Above all else, restart the machine- unplug the clothes washer and don’t utilize it for 15-20 minutes. If the controller comes up short, the LG Washer Error Code IE will wipe up. If not, you will see the code once more.
What you can do:
- Check the system of water supply in the house and the washer. Open the stop valve.
- Expel the fill hose and check, if it isn’t stopped up. Run some water through the hose to clean it. In some cases, the hose is twisted, so the washer doesn’t fill or fills gradually.
- The smooth out channel might be stopped up. It is situated on the intersection between the clothes washer and the fill hose. Expel the channel and clean it.
If it doesn’t help, take the accompanying activities for getting rid of LG Washer Error Code IE-
- Check the Water Valve. Unscrew the top board of the clothes washer, with the goal that you can see the valve.
- Take a multimeter and check the reading at connection, which should be 2-4 kilo-ohms. If the perusing demonstrates the disappointment, the coil has to be replaced.
In any case, it happens that the perusing is fine, yet the valve despite everything failures. At that point, it must be replaced. Following are the instructions to do it-
- Switch OFF the LG washer, turn off the water supply.
- Expel the top board if you haven’t done it yet.
- Detach the wires from the coil
- Expel the clasps and undo the hoses.
- Unscrew the latches making sure about the valve, empty it.
- Introduce another piece in the opposite direction.
If that is not the situation, check the weight switch, and clean the valve from stopping up LG Washer Error Code IE. The weight switch, just as the electronic module, can be checked with a multimeter. While analyzing the module, you may see some harmed contacts which require cleaning. If one of the components breakdowns, it must be replaced.
Utilization of third-party Flood Safe Hoses
The Flood Safe hoses that you might have using may not perfect with your LG clothes washer. The inlet valve which is on your machine can open up rapidly to flexibly quick water pressure. This may likewise trigger the Flood Safe hose to close down as though there has been a hole to remove the water supply. If the IE code keeps on showing up after utilizing the Floodsafe hoses or any such outsider hoses, your most solid option is settling on LG hoses that joined the washer.
If you don’t want to face such an issue or unable to solve it even after doing all the above things then it time to call a specialist who will help you in solving such kind of problem easily. If you keep on getting LG Washer Error Code IE then the above guidelines are enough to fix the issue.
We hope that we have now solved the LG Washer iE Error. We have also given the solution for Error Code UE on our website. Please check it out as well.