The LG Washer Error Code OE Indicates to the Balance Load Error. It means that the washer is trying to balance the load. This error can be due to several reasons such as uneven loads, or sometimes the appliance is not leveled properly. UE error can be easily solved, and it does not require the help of a technician.
Usually, you need to start the RINSE and SPIN cycle with empty drum. Let’s see the steps.
- Remove all loads from the drum.
- Now, press the RINSE AND SPIN cycle.
- Click on Start Button.
- Wait for 20 minutes for cycle to end.
- Check if you still get the error.
How To Solve LG Washer Error Code UE
The LG Error Code UE may seem both toward the finish of the program before beginning the turn and with the interims during washing. Before this, the machine attempts to increase two or three minutes to begin the medium spin. Endeavors end up with the error code on the screen. Curiously large dress burdens, over-loading up with covers or towels, wash loads pushed to the other side, tub inaccurately situated, and the washer not being level on the ground can cause this error.
Meaning of LG Washer Error Code UE
Is your LG top load washer getting the UE error code? The exact meaning of these code variations is the accompanying. If a blend of a little and a huge letter shows up, the device makes different endeavors to circulate the clothing in the drum equally. For instance, it increases a bit of water and afterward drains it. After a few tries, the showcase shows the code of two capital UE letters. It flags that the LG clothes washer can’t adapt to the issue. In this way, the breakdown happens.
In more seasoned models of washers, just the code of two large letters shows up, which demonstrates a failure without spin. There might be a couple of reasons why the UE error code may show. The LG Washer Error Code UE on a top load LG washer means that an unequal burden, wrong tub position, or machine is not at level.
Reason for LG UE Error
The reasons for the problem might be as per the following:
- Clothes washer over-burden with linen, bringing about destroyed parts;
- Off base drum stacking – too little clothing or too massive and light things;
- Program failure;
- Wrong installation of the machine, improper leveling;
- Damaged or broken parts.
- The primary activities when the UE error happens and fix
If there is the LG Washer Error Code UE (the initial letter of the code is small), then no action from your end is needed. You just need to wait till LG washer has completed its wash cycle. There may be no error, and hence you can proceed with the usual washing. If the clothes washer stops and shows the capital letters UE, We recommend doing the below steps.
Open the drum of the machine and physically put the clothing equally. In all likelihood, it is folded.
If there is an excess of clothing, evacuate a few things and start the spin mode once more. If there are insufficient garments to work, wash it physically or include something different and run the spin mode. Additionally, it is important to check the right installation of the LG washer. Also, check the level of the washing machine and ensure that there is no tilting.
If the error remains, have a go at resetting the LG top load washer. For doing this, you have to turn it off, at that point check from the attachment. Hang tight for 15-20 minutes and afterward turn on the machine in the spin mode.
Troubleshooting and Diagnosis
If the above activities don’t assist with wiping out the LG Washer Error Code UE, call authority or search for a problem yourself. For this situation, the accompanying subtleties separate:
- Electronic controller;
- Seals and direction;
- Tacho sensor;
In machines with a collector engine, a belt is pulled or harmed. The belt requires changing, and the fix won’t take care of the issue. The electronic module is the part that fixes is generally hard to perform. The fact of the matter is, you have to figure out which track has damaged. To do this, it is important to have aptitudes in the field of hardware and the capacity to understand outlines. Not knowing the subtleties, you can demolish the electronic board. It’s simpler not to fix this part. In this way, supplant it, yet it is increasingly costly.
Another detail, which can prompt the absence of spinning and, in like manner, to the LG Washer Error Code UE, is the Tacho sensor. It happens once in a while, yet it is not necessary to overlook this breakdown. This sensor is liable for the motor speed. If there isn’t sufficient speed, no spin happens. To supplant the gadget, you need:
- Open the back wall of the machine by evacuating the screws around the edge;
- Locate the washer motor under the tank;
- Remove the drive belt from the drum pulley and the motor;
- Remove the engine along with wires;
- Expel the screws which hold the motor and haul it out of the device;
- Remove the tacho sensor and replace it with another part;
- Assemble everything correctly.
Much of the time, LG clothes washers are supplied with a collector engine, yet not an inverter one.
How to avoid UE error code
No one wants to face such an issue in their washer, so it is important to know how to avoid it. The most effective method to forestall the LG Washer Error Code UE for Smaller Wash Loads:
- Add a couple of little things into the washer to disseminate the weight all the more equitably.
- Reduce spin speed to low, or set no turn on littler wash loads on the LG washer.
Step by step instructions to avoid the UE error code for Mixed Fabric Loads:
- Wash fabric types that are the equivalent together.
- Wash your shirts with shirts or towels with different towels.
The most effective method to forestall the UE error code for Different Types of Wash Loads:
- Set the washer to massive or to the huge cycle for floor coverings, towels, sheets, covers, or any other
- Set the machine to decrease the speed of the spin. Set to low or no spin.
- With huge things – Reorganize the wash load manually to forestall the UE code.
NOTE: The LG top load clothes washer Smart is a known issue, and the LG Washer UE will show up anytime, even with no wash load in it. As per the upgrade of technology, you will get the type of machine that fixes this issue.
We hope that we have now solved the LG Washer Error Code UE. We have also given the solution for Error Code OE on our website. Please check it out as well.