The Samsung Washer Error Code UE Indicates to the Drum Balance Error. It means that the Drum is overloaded or there are very few clothes in it. The Samsung washer will usually start the wash cycle, but soon, it will return the UE error.
This is not a serious error code. It simply means that your washer has too much clothing or has racked up on one side, which is why the load has become UNBALANCED.
How To Solve Samsung Washer Error Code UE
With the use of Samsung, the washer user can see multiple complications for efficient working. An efficient working machine can do save you valuable time and effort to do the chores. If your washing machine is displaying UE error, your washing machine is likely to be out of order.
However, displaying the faulty error Samsung Washer Error Code UE is due to an unbalanced load of the laundry in Samsung washer. Let us look into the primary guide whats the cause behind the occurrence of the device and how to fix the issue for better functioning.
What is Samsung washer error code UE?
An unbalanced load during the laundry would result in the displaying of the error UE. The cause behind it can be severe, so it is better to do an inspection to find the insignificant or significant cause behind the problematic error.
It is accurate for one to look into the necessary ways to correct the malfunction that is overload or underload of the laundry into the Samsung washer that is displaying the faulty Samsung Washer Error Code UE. If you want to eliminate or prevent your Samsung washer from this particular error, then you need to look into different reasons why it is being caused.
The UE and error E4 are similar, almost showcasing the same problem of the imbalance of the drum in the washer. E4 error was displayed in the old manufactured machine, typically in 2007. the error is displayed after plenty of minutes of the spin. However, the washing machine can issue the fault anytime after the spinning process starts.
Reasons behind the error!
the code appears on the displays due to the following reasons:
- lesser items in the laundry than required
- drum is being overloaded
- adding small articles at the same time or adding large clothes that can further result in strong twisting of the laundry and drum becomes imbalanced.
- Control module fails for efficient operating
- placing the Samsung washer on the uneven surface.
So, these are the prevalent reasons behind the occurrence of the faulty error Samsung Washer Error Code UE on your Samsung washer.
How to fix the error UE for efficient working?
You don’t need to panic if your washer is displaying the error as it is easy to fix them completely. By following the simple procedure, you can surely correct the error, do the appropriate cleaning of your laundry.
- If you face the laundry’s unbalance, open the washing machine door and manually put all the articles evenly in the Samsung washer.
- If you face the overloading issue in the Samsung washer, then remove some of the items from the drum and put them in the further spin round again for the better dirt removal.
- Temporary malfunction in the control module can also display the error and by turning off the machine and remove the cord from the power source, after waiting for a while, plug it in again and restart the washing machine for easy to spin round.
- Underloaded laundry can disturb the working of the Samsung washer for correcting it moisten a couple of towels with water and squeeze out a little. Afterward, open the washer’s door and put the wet towels in the drum. Doing all these, you can restart the washing machine.
- For washing machine tilting leveling it in a horizontal position can correct the tangling, and laundry would be distributed evenly for an accurate spinning.
By sticking to these different tips and tricks, you can eliminate the error from the Samsung washer.
How to Prevent Faulty Codes If the Door Is Locked?
It is a reliable option to drain water through a special filter that is located at the bottom of the Samsung washer. If you don’t find the tips as mentioned earlier and tricks efficient or helpful, call for professional assistance as the severe damage or failure occurs in the Samsung washer. Specialist assistance can help to find the faulty error and correct the malfunction in your Samsung washer.
You need a specialist for the error!
Many people fail to understand when to call out for professional assistance, and being careless to the fault can lead to severe complications afterward. So here we are mentioning the case when to call out the qualified assistance.
- The drum of the Samsung washer stops rotating and issues the error code UE after starting the machine. It is a clear indication of the aspect that the drive belt has stretched or torn. If the belt has become out of order, then you need to replace the element as it is beyond repair.
- Malfunction is likely to occur on the scoreboard and drum doest spin or rotates only one direction. It is called control card malfunction. The relay on the board or the control module processor has failed that is arising complication.
- Samsung washer reports an error during the rinse or spin. The reason behind the tacho sensor breakdown that is beyond repair and requires for the replacement.
- The electronic unit doesn’t spin on the selected program, and the user can easily scroll the drum. It is the malfunction in the engine brushes, so you need to replace it as well.
Once you have identified the reason behind the display of the Samsung Washer Error Code UE, it is easy to remove the fault and fix the device’s work. It is better to invite the specialist to find the malfunction easily and eliminate it permanently, leading to the efficient working of the Samsung washer.
Let us conclude from the aspect that the imbalance of the drum can lead to a display of the faulty error code UE. Also, the faulty error can be caused due to different situations such as overloaded or underloaded articles in the Samsung washer or placing of the appliance on an uneven surface can also display the error. If you find an insignificant reason, then you can correct it easily, but a serious failure is present in the machine, and qualified assistance is surely required.
We hope that we have now solved the Samsung Washer Error UE. We have also given the solution for Error Code U6 on our website. Please check it out as well.