Are you facing the Bosch Dishwasher Error Code H01? What does This Mean? Well, it indicates the problem with the start-up Timer. Some times you will also get the Error Code H02 as well. This error will normally occur when you accidentally press the start-up timer. This timer helps in the delayed start of washing dishes. So technically it’s not an error and hence can be easily fixed.
How To Fix Bosch Dishwasher Error Code H01
See, In Bosch dishwasher, H01 means that the dishwasher will start washing dishes after 1 hour, and H02 means after 2 hours. So its not an error but just an indication. All dishwashers have delayed start functionality and this is simply a message of it. In most dishwashers, you can set the time from 1 to 24 hours, which will be very beneficial for washing the dishes.
Reset the H01 – Steps
As we have already stated that you can set the delay start from 1 to 24 hours. Let’s see how to do it.
- Close the dishwasher door.
- Now press on the ON/OFF button.
- Now press the button till the digital display jumps to H:01.
- You can press the (+) or (-) button till you are at the exact code.
- Now click on the START button to start the delayed wash cycle.
- For deleting the timer, you need to press (+) or(-) button, till you get the H:00, is shown in the control panel display.
We hope that now you are able to reset the Bosch Dishwasher Error Code H01. We have also listed the E27 Error solution on our website. So do check that as well.