Is your Bosch Dishwasher not working? Are you getting the Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E07? What does it mean? Here we will give an answer to all of your questions. So, Sit back and read how to fix the Bosch Dishwasher E07 Error. A working dishwasher is a must for every household to ensure shining and hygienic dishes every day. Dishwasher’s main job is to clean the dishes and saves us a lot of time. If it is not working then the dirty dishes can pile up and can make everything messy.
If the dishwasher is displaying the Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E07 then it can be a bit of headache to you. But don’t worry as we have given a solution on how to fix this error. You can do it yourself but as always we suggest you take the help of an expert if you have any confusion.
How To Fix Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E07
If your bosch dishwasher is showing the error code E07 on the display panel then it can be due to the faulty dryer fan. The function of the dryer fan is to circulate the warm air to the dishes so that dishes can dry faster after the rinse cycle. So to diagnose this problem, please follow the steps below. Also, be very careful with any electric devices. Safety should always be a priority.
- Disconnect the dishwasher from the power supply.
- disconnect the water supply.
- The dryer fan is located at the bottom of the dishwasher.
- To access it you need to remove the panel and then reach the under of cavity.
- Now carefully remove the dryer fan.
- Check id the fan is moving freely or not. Clean the fan and try again moving it.
- Also, check the fan motor for any resistance with the help of a multimeter.
If the fan motor is faulty then its better to replace it with the new one. After replacing the fan, we hope that Bosch Dishwasher Error E07 will go away. Please do comment with your questions and we will be happy to answer them.