If you are experiencing problems with your dishwasher and find that Bosch Dishwasher Not Cleaning Dishes as you like, there are a few steps you can take to make sure it cleans your dishes properly. What you should know is that if your dishwasher does not clean the dishes well enough, there are many reasons for this. Normally the problem can be with sprayer, dishwasher’s filter, and float. Cleaning them will solve your problem in most of the cases. Please follow our troubleshooting guide to fix the problem and get the bosch dishwasher working again.
How To Fix Bosch Dishwasher Not Cleaning Dishes
There are many parts that you need to check and clean to fix this issue. We get used to loading and unloading of dishes since most of the time, the dishwasher will work perfectly. But, if the error occurs, then it can be quite a headache for us. So, let’s see the steps on how to solve the problem.
Clean Dishwasher Filter
You need to clean the dishwasher regularly to avoid this issue. In order to clean the filter, you will need to use warm water and detergent. Then, you need to wash the filter slowly. When you have washed all of the parts of the filter, then you can start washing the water pump with the same process. When you are cleaning the interior of the dishwasher, do not use any bleach, paint, or any other chemicals. Instead, use a clean sponge to scrub the interior of the dishwasher gently. It will look as if you are trying to remove dirt from your car, but this process is not laborious. Let’s check how to do it.
- Switch Off the dishwasher.
- Remove the lower dishwasher rack.
- You can see the mesh filter at the bottom of the dishwasher.
- Remove the bottom spray arm.
- Twist the filter cap to the left and pull the mesh filter cap.
- Pull out the mesh screen.
- Wash the filter under warm and soapy water.
- Ensure that you remove all food particles and debris.
- Now place the filter back and close the cap.
If you are still getting the issue, then you need to check other parts.
Clean Dishwasher spray arm
The clogged spray arm is one of the issues that can make the Bosch Dishwasher Not Cleaning Dishes. Many households use hard water for cleaning dishes. As hardware has more lime content, It can make the spray arm get clogged. Also, many times small food particles get stuck in spray armholes and make it not spray water properly.
You can use a toothpick to clean the spray arm. To use a toothpick to clean spray holes in your dishwasher, simply wipe the excess moisture away and wipe the spray arm. After that, put the toothpick in the spray arm. You can push it through the spray arm, allowing it to get into the spray holes. Rinse the toothpick underwater to flush the soap and water out of it. After that, use a regular brush to gently scrub the toothpick back and forth along the area of the holes until they are completely clean. Let’s see steps on how to do it.
- Switch off the dishwasher.
- Remove the lower rack.
- Remove the spray arms.
- Remove the bottom spray arm.
- The second spray arm will be under the upper rack.
- You need to twist the knob to the right to remove the spray arm.
- Use a toothpick to clean the spray holes.
- Ensure that you remove all debris.
- Rinse the spray arm under running water.
- Use a dry towel to clean the spray arm.
- Place all parts back again.
Hopefully, by doing the above steps, your dishwasher not cleaning dishes issue will be resolved. We have also given a solution for dishwasher not draining on our website. So do check that one as well.