Is your dishwasher displaying Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E23? What does it mean? Here we will give a solution to all of your issues. Just sit back and read the instruction to solve the E23 Error. This error indicates that there is a problem with the drainage pump. You need to check the dishwasher pump for any sign of blockage or clogging. If the drain pump is faulty then you need to replace it.
How To Fix Bosch Dishwasher Error Code E23
You can fix the dishwasher by switching it on and off. But sometimes the error will not go away. So, you need to do some troubleshooting and diagnosis. Let’s see some of the possible reasons for the E23 error.
Why Dishwasher is showing E23 Error?
- The dishwasher is not able to drain the water. It can be due to clogging.
- Water enters the tray which triggers the Alarm. Many times you will get this error along with E14. If you are getting the E14 error as well, then you can confidently say that water is stuck in the tray and you need to clear it.
- The dishwasher control board is faulty. If the control module is faulty, then it will show the improper errors. In this case, the control panel wirings need to be checked.
If the problem is complicated then we advise you to take your dishwasher to the nearest bosch service center. You may have to take the help of an expert as doing it yourself can make the thing worse.
Water in the Dishwasher Tray
If there is water in the dishwasher tray then it will be easy to fix. Let’s see steps on how to do it:
- Switch off the Dishwasher.
- Pull it out in open.
- Tilt the dishwasher to the right side for about 30 -45 degrees.
- If there is water stuck on the pan, It will come out.
- Switch of the dishwasher.
- Take all safety precautions.
- Disconnect the water supply.
- Dismantle the front panel.
- Remove the dishwasher from the cabinet.
- Take out the mesh filter and clean it.
- Take out the water sprinkler and clean it as well.
- Remove the screws to get access to the inner cabinet.
- Note down the wirings and screws design.
- Check the pump and hose for any sign of clogging.
- Remove any dust particles stuck there.
- Check the pump with a multimeter.
- The faulty drain pump should be replaced as repair may cost more.
If the dishwasher not draining issue is caused due to the faulty pump then it might be difficult to fix. If there are some damaged or burnt wire, then fix the wire using plier and tape. As always in any confusion, call the Bosch service center for immediate assistance.
For any questions, please comment and we will be happy to answer them.